ALFN's 5th Annual WILLPOWER Summit will now be held April 29-30, 2021 at The Ritz-Carlton Dallas, so mark your calendars to join us then!
This annual women's leadership summit is hosted by the ALFN's largest member-driven volunteer group, Women in Legal Leadership (WILL). This event is less about your typical industry topics, and more about building relationships and professional development alongside some of the industry's brightest thought leaders, connected by the same WILL of empowering women to lead.
WILLPOWER 2021 Schedule:
DAY ONE: Thursday, April 29
7:00-8:00 AM - Yoga or Group Run
8:00 AM-4:00 PM – Registration Open
9:00-10:00 AM – Networking Breakfast & WILL Introductions
10:00-11:00 AM – Keynote Speaker Presentation – Marissa Orr
· Marissa Orr is a leadership speaker and truth teller. She spent 15 years working at today’s top tech giants, Google and Facebook, forming her views on leadership, gender & teamwork.
11:00-11:15 AM – Refreshment Break
11:15-12:15 PM – Keynote Speaker Workshop Part 1 – Marissa Orr
12:15-1:15 PM – Luncheon with Special Guest Speaker – Cisselon Nichols Hurd
· Cisselon Nichols Hurd, Senior Litigation Counsel, Shell Oil Company
1:15-1:30 PM – Refreshment Break
1:30-2:30 PM – Keynote Speaker Workshop Part 2 – Marissa Orr
2:30-2:45 PM – Refreshment Break
2:45-3:45 PM – Special Guest Speaker – Christine Beckwith
· Christine Beckwith, Master Coach & President, Vision for Success Coaching – Women With Vision, To Truly See You Must First Have A Vision
3:45-4:00 PM – Refreshment Break
4:00-5:00 PM - Presentation by WILLPOWER Charity Partner - Patriot PAWS
· The mission of Patriot PAWS is to train and provide service dogs of the highest quality at no cost to disabled American veterans and others with mobile disabilities and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) in order to help restore their physical and emotional independence. Patriot PAWS intends to build partnerships with local, state and national organizations to help develop and support this goal.
o Patriot PAWS Ambassadors
o Caren Castle, Senior Attorney, The Wolf Firm
o Amanda Green, Associate General Counsel, LOGS Network
o Alicia Wood, Default Manager, Angel Oak Home Loans
5:00-6:00 PM – Networking Reception & Auction
6:00-7:30 PM - Dinner & Auction for All Attendees
DAY TWO: Friday, April 30
7:00-8:00 AM - Yoga or Group Run
8:00 AM-11:00 AM – Registration Open
9:00-10:00 AM – Breakfast & General Session
· Powerful stories and inspiration from women leaders in our industry.
o Andrea Tromberg, Owner, Tromberg Law Group
o Beth Northrop-Day, VP & Assistant General Counsel, US Bank
o Marcy Ford, Managing Partner & EVP, Trott Law
10:00-10:15 AM – Refreshment Break
10:15-11:30 AM – Guest Speaker & Closing Remarks – Renee Shultz
· Renee Shultz, SVP Capital Markets, Fannie Mae - Women moving into Capital Markets & Wall Street / Wins & Challenges on an International Basis.
11:30 AM – Conference Concludes
CLICK HERE to view the full schedule.
Save the Date: WILLPOWER 2021April 29-30, 2021
The Ritz-Carlton Dallas
2121 McKinney Avenue
Dallas, TX 75201
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING AT WILLPOWER 2021?
ALFN's Annual WILLPOWER Summit 2020 has been cancelled.
Due to the continued concerns and issues over COVID-19, the ALFN has made the difficult decision to cancel our upcoming WILLPOWER Summit (May 5-6, The Ritz-Carlton Dallas). With restrictions on travel, self-quarantine and work from home protocol being initiated, school and business closures, restrictions on gatherings of more than 50 people through mid-May, foreclosure activity being stopped, and the continued uncertainties surrounding this pandemic, we had no other choice than to cancel this event.
ALFN has contacted all WILLPOWER registrants and sponsors to provide refunds or credits to upcoming ALFN events. If you reserved a room through the WILLPOWER room block, those will be cancelled by The Ritz-Carlton. If you reserved your room outside of our WILLPOWER room block, please reach out to The Ritz-Carlton Dallas directly to cancel your reservation.
ALFN continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, and at this time we are continuing our plans to host ANSWERS, July 19-22, at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort, Bonita Springs, FL. We look forward to seeing everyone this Summer.
View the full WILLPOWER memo here.