Due to the continued concerns and issues over COVID-19, the ALFN has made the difficult decision to cancel our upcoming WILLPOWER Summit (April 29-30, 2021, The Ritz-Carlton Dallas).
ALFN's 5th Annual WILLPOWER Summit will now be held April 28-29, 2022 at The Ritz-Carlton Dallas, so mark your calendars to join us then!
This annual women's leadership summit is hosted by the ALFN's largest member-driven volunteer group, Women in Legal Leadership (WILL). This event is less about your typical industry topics, and more about building relationships and professional development alongside some of the industry's brightest thought leaders, connected by the same WILL of empowering women to lead.
WILLPOWER 2022 Schedule:
DAY ONE: Thursday, April 28
7:00-8:00 AM - Yoga or Group Run
8:00 AM-4:00 PM – Registration Open
9:00-10:00 AM – Networking Breakfast & WILL Introductions
10:00-11:00 AM – Keynote Speaker Presentation – Marissa Orr
· Marissa Orr is a leadership speaker and truth teller. She spent 15 years working at today’s top tech giants, Google and Facebook, forming her views on leadership, gender & teamwork.
11:00-11:15 AM – Refreshment Break
11:15-12:15 PM – Keynote Speaker Workshop Part 1 – Marissa Orr
12:15-1:15 PM – Luncheon with Special Guest Speaker – Cisselon Nichols Hurd
· Cisselon Nichols Hurd, Senior Litigation Counsel, Shell Oil Company
1:15-1:30 PM – Refreshment Break
1:30-2:30 PM – Keynote Speaker Workshop Part 2 – Marissa Orr
2:30-2:45 PM – Refreshment Break
2:45-3:45 PM – Special Guest Speaker – Christine Beckwith
· Christine Beckwith, Master Coach & President, Vision for Success Coaching – Women With Vision, To Truly See You Must First Have A Vision
3:45-4:00 PM – Refreshment Break
4:00-5:00 PM - Presentation by WILLPOWER Charity Partner - Patriot PAWS
· The mission of Patriot PAWS is to train and provide service dogs of the highest quality at no cost to disabled American veterans and others with mobile disabilities and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) in order to help restore their physical and emotional independence. Patriot PAWS intends to build partnerships with local, state and national organizations to help develop and support this goal.
o Patriot PAWS Ambassadors
o Caren Castle, Senior Attorney, The Wolf Firm
o Amanda Green, Associate General Counsel, LOGS Legal Network
o Alicia Wood, Default Manager, Angel Oak Home Loans
5:00-6:00 PM – Networking Reception & Auction
6:00-7:30 PM - Dinner & Auction for All Attendees
DAY TWO: Friday, April 29
7:00-8:00 AM - Yoga or Group Run
8:00 AM-11:00 AM – Registration Open
9:00-10:00 AM – Breakfast & General Session
· Powerful stories and inspiration from women leaders in our industry.
o Andrea Tromberg, Owner, Tromberg Morris & Poulin, PLLC
o Beth Northrop-Day, VP & Assistant General Counsel, US Bank
o Marcy Ford, Managing Partner & EVP, Trott Law
10:00-10:15 AM – Refreshment Break
10:15-11:30 AM – Guest Speaker & Closing Remarks – Renee Shultz
· Renee Shultz, SVP Capital Markets, Fannie Mae - Women moving into Capital Markets & Wall Street / Wins & Challenges on an International Basis.
11:30 AM – Conference Concludes
April 28-29, 2022
The Ritz-Carlton Dallas
2121 McKinney Avenue
Dallas, TX 75201
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING AT WILLPOWER 2022?