To handle mortgage-related litigation files in State and Federal Courts.
• Provide legal advice to the Firm’s mortgage servicing clients
• Research and analyze legal sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal codes
• Prepare legal briefs, pleadings, appeals, contracts, and any other necessary legal documentation during the course of litigation in State District and County Courts, Probate Court, Appellate Courts, Federal District Courts, and Federal Bankruptcy Courts.
• Handle civil litigation cases from referral to resolution, which may necessitate the use of written and oral advocacy, motion practice, discovery, trial preparation, trial, and appellate court briefing and argument.
• Meet hourly billing requirements.