Please provide details about the position.
Under the general supervision and guidance of the Occupancy Supervisor, the Occupancy-Invoice Specialist will be responsible for ensuring invoices are entered and reconciled in a timely manner while ensuring goals, service level agreements and quality metrics are achieved in compliance with HUD guidelines, client expectations, and applicable internal controls. This position also includes reviewing inspections, validating signatures, and supporting the Servicing department with inbound/outbound calls. The Occupancy-Invoice Specialist must be able to answer questions regarding HUD’s occupancy requirements. This position is based in our Houston, TX office.
||Reverse Mortgage Solutions
|Posting Start Date:
- Receiving and sorting incoming invoices with attention to credibility
- Reconciling invoices against disbursement detail report and checks issued
- Order occupancy inspections as needed
- Approve occupancy inspection invoices
- Handle any incoming occupancy related phone calls
- Make outgoing occupancy phone calls
- Prepare information for pre-default letter mailing
- Submit non-compliant properties to Supervisor for consideration to accelerate the note
- Perform other duties as requested
- Back up support for Customer Service during high call volume
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED) required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1 year general mortgage and/or mortgage Customer Service experience preferred
- Effective customer service and communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Consistent professional demeanor required
- Ability to function independently with little supervision
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to handle high volumes with accuracy
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS Word.
- Well organized, effective time management, prioritize and allocate workload for optimum efficiency.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong Team Player. Position requires interaction with interoffice personnel, managers and officers as well as our borrowers and inspectors
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Effective problem solving skills.
||This listing expires on: 7/5/2021