Please provide details about the position.
Under the supervision of the Foreclosure Supervisor, the Foreclosure Specialist will be responsible for coordinating Foreclosure activities and processes with Collections personnel, legal counsel and other Departments within the Company as necessary during the Foreclosure process as well as ensuring that actions are properly documented, recorded, while maintaining and adhering to the Foreclosure timeline.
- Work closely with outside attorneys to oversee all document processes from referral to foreclosure sale.
- Assigned a portfolio of real estate secured loans that are in foreclosure to ensure that the loans are properly and timely processed and are handled in accordance with HUD guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to investor, HUD, and state requirements for document execution.
- Database entry and tracking of the legal documents throughout the foreclosure and bankruptcy processes, including but not limited to imaging and uploading of documents into system(s) of record
- May review and/or prepare accurate judgment figures relative to required foreclosure documentation.
- Coordinate past due steps in the foreclosure document process; working with attorney firms to ensure timely completion.
- Communicate with attorneys in the review of assignment chain(s) and document accuracy to ensure all documentation is compliant with state and local requirements.
- Responsible for special projects and reporting required by investors.
- Ensure accounts are properly documented with actions taken, correspondence, and explanation of delays, if any.
- Ensure the information contained within the legal documents is accurate and meets department quality assurance standards.
- Create and image supporting documents used to validate the information contained within the legal document
- Monitors foreclosure loans and ensures that all documentation on individual accounts are completed in a timely manner, according to investor/insurer, state, and regulatory guidelines, minimizing financial losses to the company.
- Any other job responsibilities requested by management.
||Reverse Mortgage Solutions
|Posting Start Date:
- 1 -2 years mortgage servicing experience required
- 1 plus years of Foreclosure experience, preferred
- Black Knight or Loansphere software experience a plus
- Must be familiar with the proper formality related to document execution and document recording requirements
- Must be able to complete ongoing training to remain up to date on industry standards including applicable laws and regulations
- Notary Public, preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree or bachelor degree preferred
- Working knowledge of foreclosure law and terminology
- Effective customer service and communication skills
- Positive outlook and willingness to learn
- Proficient with MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word.
- Well organized, effective time management, prioritize and allocate workload for optimum efficiency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Team Player. Position requires interaction with all interoffice personnel, managers and officers as well as the public and outside vendors.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Effective problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong work and business ethics; Self motivated
Conditions of Work:
- Occasional overtime may be required
||This listing expires on: 6/12/2021